Take Control of Your Cash
POS Drop Safes
Allow storage of cash and other payment media during peak trading times until cash can be safely removed from point-of-sale locations.
Why a Drop Safe?
- Protect cash revenues and minimise the amount stored in till drawers.
- Mounted securely out of sight under the cash desk(s.)
- Help prevent internal and external cash theft.
- Reduce "snatch-and-grab" robbery risk, lessening danger to employees.
- Safes are "fish proof", preventing individuals from pulling out deposited bank notes.
PoS Safes deter fraud and theft for:
Boots, Burger King, Barclays, and HSBC to name just a few users.
The standard 100 PoS Safe
The PoS 100 safe is a straightforward drop safe containing a metal cassette to store bank notes and other payment media.
- Constructed from steel, fully mechanical and no plastic working parts.
- Provides enhanced security, with 2 separate keys - one to remove the safe from point-of-sale and one to open the note storage cassette.
The Advanced 110 PoS Safe
The Electronic 150 PoS Safe
This electronic PoS safe has the benefit of pin number entry and configurable time delay.
- Time delay gives you the same high security and deterrent effect that high street banks enjoy.
- Inner pouch has a labelling facility so that contents may be easily reconciled against z/x read.
- Operator and supervisor codes can be changed quickly and efficiently.
- Operators enter their PIN for simplicity, accountability and security.
All of the above are provided by our partner and leading PoS safe company:
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)7889 337 220